Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- Phone: 562-210-0101
- Phone: 1-800-300-4EYE
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 562-795-6114
- Monday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Eye Exams - Contact Lenses - Vision Care in Los Alamitos - Los Alamitos Optometry
Eyeglasses & Contact Lenses in Los Alamitos
At Los Alamitos Optometry, our eye doctor will perform a variety of tests to evaluate your vision and eye health. Every pair of eyes is unique, which is why we customize every eye exam to meet your needs. When checking eyes in our Los Alamitos, California , eye care center, we consider the patient’s age, vision condition, visual expectations, and medical health issues.
Call us to make an appointment with our optometrists to talk about your eyeglasses, contact lenses or specialty lens needs. Drop in anytime to browse through our large selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses!
Los Alamitos Optometry in Los Alamitos, California
Our office is located. Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions.
Eye Exams for Your Entire Family in Los Alamitos, California
Our modern office is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to make sure you receive precise and detailed results. To enjoy sharp and healthy eyesight for as long as possible, it’s essential to pay attention to how your vision changes as you get older, from childhood through adulthood. That’s why we recommend regular eye exams for patients of all ages – infants, children, teens, adults, and seniors. Stop by anytime to browse our Los Alamitos optical collection, or call ahead to book an eye exam.
See Los Alamitos, CA
Los Alamitos, CA, offers a wonderland of natural scenery to explore! Located in Orange County, there’s plenty of fun for your whole family.
- One popular attraction is the Los Alamitos Race Course, always a lively place – and with good food too!
- To keep your legs moving while you gaze upon lovely seascape views, bike the San Gabriel River Trail, a 28-mile trail through El Dorado Regional Park that continues onto street bike paths near the Alamitos Bay Marina.
- The Seal Beach Municipal Pier is nearby, home to the second longest wooden pier in California.
- Dolphin watching is a favorite local pastime, as one of the largest dolphin herds in the world swims off the coast of Southern California. Or you can hop on one of the famous whale watching boat tours that run near Los Alamitos.
- On a rainy day or when you simply want to relax out of the sun, head to the Seal Beach Winery, a cozy place to taste wine and nibble on cheeses.
Need An Eye Exam, Glasses, Sunglasses or Contact Lenses?
Los Alamitos Optometry offers an authentic shopping experience in our community and surrounding areas.
We have a large showroom of glasses and sunglasses for you to try on and select which set of frames works best for you!
With frames from many famous designers, an extensive array of materials is available, and all of our eyewear is durable and made to last. In addition to rimless frames, you can choose colorful plastics, stainless steel, titanium, and other premium metals.
To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays (and to look fantastic!), don’t forget to take a look at our display of stylish sunglasses.