- Monday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Our Eye Care Practice in Los Alamitos
At Los Alamitos Optometry, our eye doctor will perform a variety of tests to evaluate your vision and eye health. Every pair of eyes is unique, which is why we customize every eye exam to meet your needs. When checking eyes in our Los Alamitos, California , eye care center, we consider the patient’s age, vision condition, visual expectations, and medical health issues.
Los Alamitos Optometry in Los Alamitos, California
Our office is located. Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions.
Eye Exams for Your Entire Family in Los Alamitos, California
Our modern office is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to make sure you receive precise and detailed results. To enjoy sharp and healthy eyesight for as long as possible, it’s essential to pay attention to how your vision changes as you get older, from childhood through adulthood. That’s why we recommend regular eye exams for patients of all ages – infants, children, teens, adults, and seniors. Stop by anytime to browse our Los Alamitos optical collection, or call ahead to book an eye exam.
See Los Alamitos, CA
Los Alamitos, CA, offers a wonderland of natural scenery to explore! Located in Orange County, there’s plenty of fun for your whole family.
- One popular attraction is the Los Alamitos Race Course, always a lively place – and with good food too!
- To keep your legs moving while you gaze upon lovely seascape views, bike the San Gabriel River Trail, a 28-mile trail through El Dorado Regional Park that continues onto street bike paths near the Alamitos Bay Marina.
- The Seal Beach Municipal Pier is nearby, home to the second longest wooden pier in California.
- Dolphin watching is a favorite local pastime, as one of the largest dolphin herds in the world swims off the coast of Southern California. Or you can hop on one of the famous whale watching boat tours that run near Los Alamitos.
- On a rainy day or when you simply want to relax out of the sun, head to the Seal Beach Winery, a cozy place to taste wine and nibble on cheeses.
Have An Eye Care Emergency?
Please call our office at: 562-210-0101, if you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel you need to find the nearest emergency room or you would like to review our emergency page of tips, it’s up to you.
Wondering about payment plans? Check Out Our Insurance Plans.